陳詩慧 - I'll Be There (電視劇《選戰》插曲)【Guitar Chord譜】

曲:陳詩慧 詞:陳詩慧 Key:G 4/4



G|D/F#|Em7|D|
C|Bm7 Em7|C|D|

|G      |D/F#     |Em7      |D
( )Dear Friend I Prom-ise You The Sun Will Always Rise
|C    |Bm7  Em7  |C       |D
( )And I'll Be By Your Side Ev-ery-thing Will Be Al-right

|G      |D/F#     |Em7       |D
( )I Know There Are Times When Trou-ble Things Get In Your Way
|C       |Bm7 Em7  |C         |D |D
( )Dear Friend Don't Be A-fraid I'm On-ly Just One Step A-way ( )

|G      |D/F#        |Em7          |D       |C
( )I'll Be There To Love And Comfort You ( )When You're Feeling Blue I Will Get You Through
        |Bm7 Em7|C          |D
Remember You're Not A-lone Life Is Hard But I'm With You
|G      |D/F#        |Em7          |D       |C
( )I'll Be There To Love And Comfort You ( )When You're Feeling Blue I Will Get You Through
        |Bm7  Em7    |C
Remember You're Nev-er A-lone For You I Will Be True
        |D         |G
That And There Is Noth-ing That I Wouldn't Do

G|

|CM7       |D            |Bm7
 ( )Sometimes It Is Life No Matter How Hard You Try
    |Em7       |C     |Cm       |D |D
It's Solely Mak-ing You Cry But I Have Faith In You That You Will Shine ( )

CM7|D|Bm7|Em7|
C|Cm|D|D|

Repeat Chorus

( G )|D/F#|Em7|D|
C|Bm7 Em7|C|D|G|