專家Dickson - Earth Vely Danger (毛記電視《初戀無限Loop》主題曲)【Guitar Chord譜】

曲:李拾壹 詞:林日曦 Key:C 4/4




C|C|

|C     |Em|Am       |FM7
 I Am Vely Vely Ve-ly Ve-ly Vely Vely Thank Q You
|C        |Em     |Am         |FM7
Thank Q You Love My Black Skin Shoes I Love Your Ball Shoes Too

  |Dm7       |C/E
It's A Dou-ble Rainbow Fast D Go Take Photo
   |F                |Fm
Super Beau-ti-ful But One Life Only See One Time You Know

|C   Em7  |Am7  Em7
Earth Vely Dan-ger Ar I Pro-tect You La
|Am7  C/G   |FM7
 You Pro-tect Me Ma ( )(We Protect Each Other)
|C   Em7   |Am7  Em7
Earth Vely Dan-ger Ar But We Have Her Ar
  |Am7    C/G   |FM7  |C       G    |C
Who Is Her Who Is Her Who Is Her Her Is The Double Rain-bow 係(呀)

( C )|C|

|C     |Em |Am       |FM7
 I Am Rely Rely Re-ly Re-ly Rely Rely Thank Q You
|C        |Em    |Am        |FM7
Thank Q You Love My Left Door Tooth I Love Your Wine 凹 Too

  |Dm       |C/E
It's A Dou-ble Rainbow Fast D Go Take Photo
   |F                |Fm  –  –  G
Super Beau-ti-ful But One Life Only See One Time You Know ( )

    |FM7             |C/E
Solly Ar ( )My English Is So Bad Solly Ar ( )My Face Is So Sad
    |Am7       C/G       |Fm         G
But Real Heart Words Use Eng-lish Real Heart D Please Don't Be Mad ( )

|C    Em7  |Am7  Em7
Earth Vely Dan-ger Ar I Pro-tect You La
|Am7  C/G   |FM7
 You Pro-tect Me Ma ( )(We Protect Each Other)
|C    Em7  |Am7  Em7
Earth Vely Dan-ger Ar But We Have Him Ar
   |Am7    C/G   |FM7
Who Is Him Who Is Him Who Is Him
   |F
Him Name Is DBS(Him Name Is DBS)
|C/E             |Dm7     G
 D-B-S Treasures(DBS Treasures)D-B-S Treas-ures 下話(係呀)

C|C~|